Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let me take this time to relieve some stress.

Wednesdays are possibly the worst day of the week. Why? Here's two solid reasons. 1. It's the same schedule as Monday. 2. I always have more homework Wednesday nights than I do any other day of the week. If today were a person they would have already been punched right in the face and quite possibly curb stomped. I hate you Wednesday.

Let's talk about some happy things.

The last time I blogged I talked about how happy I was to be single and how ready I was to go party with my other single bro, Cody. Well a lot has changed since then. My long time girl friend in high school turned ex and I started talking like human beings again. No more hating to hate one another or pretending like we didn't care that the other one existed. Turns out we can actually get a long. Soooo.... we are. Courtney and I are going on close to two months of our long distance relationship. I'm absolutely infatuated with this girl. Although she's close to 6 hours away, it seems that I could never be happier. Not to get too cheesy but I'm definitely floating on air everyday that we talk to each other. I love her. Simple as that.

So in summary this year has been great, minus the school, and the homework, and anything academically related. I'm as happy as I possibly can be and it's all thanks to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment