Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm tan and fat(ter)

After a week in the hot sun of Corrolla (OBX) I'm happy to be home. There's only so much vacationing with my family that I can take before I'd like to feed them to the fish. Here are my 3 cheers/jeers of this vacation.

Cheers
1. I'm at the golden brown tan stage, it only gets better from here.
2. Sun just about errryday made the beach that much more enjoyable. I taught my sister how to boogie board like a champ.
3. Like every good vacation you have to eat good food ours was no different. I'm afraid to look at my scale at this point. "We bought those doughnuts for you!" "Yeah and I ate them all by myself."

Jeers
1. My 6 pack is slowly becoming a keg
2. Drunken adults and crazy little kids are never a good combination for a vacation
3. Having someone my age would have made this vacation way more enjoyable. Not saying that I didn't have fun but there was definitely and age gap that I fell right into. 2 Weeks on the east coast I definitely miss my Bros and Hos (the 9 most important ones).

Late add in (neither or a cheer or jeer): Watching dolphins have a 3 way is extremely awkward with sisters who know what is going on but at the same time are too young to really tell them what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment